When the printer is turned on looks OK, but after the print command, then the Canon iP2770 will Blink 16x Orange. This is the case also after you reset the Canon iP2770 Printer iP2770.Cara Overcoming 16x Orange Blink:
- Run the print command, you can print any jamming, then iP2770 will blink 16x.
- If it appears the Canon iP2770 Orange Blink 16x, meaning catrid iP2770 color requires reset (having runout).
- The solution: press the Resume button a little longer until the GREEN light flashes, then release.
- If Canon iP2770 16x Orange Blink again, meaning the black cartridge also need reset (having runout)
- The solution is the same: press the Resume button a little longer until the GREEN light flashes, then release.
- Canon iP 2770 printer who will print Blink Orange 16x your print command and iP2770 will be back Normal.
This often happens when the cartridge runs out and then installed again direfill finished, there was also after you do a RESET on the iP2770.